Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: [teacherartexchange] Eraser price

From: Marvin Bartel (marvinpb_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Sep 20 2006 - 11:09:21 PDT

Amazon lists the Staedtler White Vinyl Erasers for 65 cents. Probably some shipping added unless you have enough other things to get free shipping. I have never found a better eraser for pencil or graphite.

When using them in a classroom, I take take them out of the sleeve and write ART DEPT or my name (if they are mine) on both sides of each one with a Sharpie marker.

Many schools have a place where students can buy pencils. What if quality erasers were available for students to purchase from the school? Students would use them in other classes as well.

To unsubscribe go to