RE: [teacherartexchange] surrrealism

---------

From: Judi Morgan (judi.morgan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Sep 20 2006 - 10:22:02 PDT

Just a funny story....

I did have one student who is very mathematical/engineer oriented. As
long as we were doing "logical" art he was very confident and
enthusiastic. When we were doing surrealism he was trying really,
really hard--furrowed brow and all. All of a sudden he jumped up, shook
his head in his hands and proclaimed, "I can't take this! It is too
random!" Then he quietly sat down and continued working. Everyone just
cracked up. I guess surrealism isn't for everyone...:)

Judi Morgan
Saint George's School
2929 W. Waikiki Road
Spokane, WA 99208
509.466.1636
judi.morgan@sgs.org

'Science and technology do not tell us what it means to be human. The
arts do.'