RE: [teacherartexchange] surrrealism

---------

From: Judi Morgan (judi.morgan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Sep 20 2006 - 08:24:50 PDT

My eighth graders did some great surreal images last year. They
combined appropriated images in a surreal manner, then painted into them
to extend and complete. They were awesome...and the kids loved the
project.

Judi Morgan
Saint George's School
2929 W. Waikiki Road
Spokane, WA 99208
509.466.1636
judi.morgan@sgs.org

'Science and technology do not tell us what it means to be human. The
arts do.'