Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] eraser thread

From: KPRS2 (kprs2_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Sep 19 2006 - 17:19:28 PDT

I have a philosophy that says we teach the way we learn. I feel very
powerful and comfortable with an eraser by my side, like a security blanket,
and fully admit it. I don't feel less of an artist because I erase. I don't
make a big deal of erasers other than to say, I pass them out, kids keep
them in their 'folders', and once they are gone, they are gone.

San D

To unsubscribe go to