RE: [teacherartexchange] Erasers@#?$!

---------

From: Judi Morgan (judi.morgan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Sep 19 2006 - 16:22:55 PDT

My stated rule is that we don't erase--we restate. And that by leaving
the "mistake" lines in they act as road signs to guide us where we don't
want to go next time since we tend to always go back to the same
"route". Erasers are used for cleaning up, not correcting.

Judi Morgan
Saint George's School
2929 W. Waikiki Road
Spokane, WA 99208
509.466.1636
judi.morgan@sgs.org

'Science and technology do not tell us what it means to be human. The
arts do.'