[teacherartexchange] NAEA New York Conference

---------

From: Michael sacco (occasm_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Sep 19 2006 - 14:28:17 PDT

After waiting and practically begging my district, I
will finally get the chance to attend the NAEA
conference.
  I guess since I'm in New York and so is the
conference it's not going to be super expensive to
send me.
   Very happy to be going for what looks like the
whole week. Last time I went to the National it was in
New York and I was still an Art Ed Grad Student and
paid my own way.
   Wondering who will attend this Spring and if
there's a breakfast or some other meeting planned for
Getty list members.

Mike Sacco
Paul J. Gelinas JHS
Setauket, Long Island NY