Re: [teacherartexchange] Erasers@#?$!

---------

From: Maggie Tucker (arttucker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Sep 18 2006 - 18:19:41 PDT

I tried this years ago., for a few projects. My obsessive-compulsives
almost died. I even trotted out some of da Vinci's work to show, but to no
avail. Since I only have one class for year-long (at eighth grade),
they're the ones who really have time to develop ideas fully. Otherwise,
the erasers won for the nine-week sections.