Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] Sumerian art lesson

From: marcia (marciadotcom_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Sep 18 2006 - 17:47:00 PDT

  Our social studies teacher wants me to come up with
an art activity/project that can complement their unit
on Sumerian culture. I have a lot of websites and
books about Sumerian art, but I'm having a little bit
of trouble coming up with an actual project. This is
for 5th grade level. Can anyone tell me about a
project they have done or give me an idea to start
with? Marcia Beckett, in Wisconsin.

Do You Yahoo!?