Re: [teacherartexchange] Erasers@#?$!

---------

From: bkramer(POP) (bkramer_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Sep 18 2006 - 10:47:51 PDT

> I find they ruin the drawing surface anyway - and spend huge amounts of
> breath explaining to my kids the benefit of drawing lightly - we even start
> EVERY project with a "light line contest" (who can draw so lightly you can
> barely see it).

As silly as this is going to sound to you, I used to use the words "very
lightly" and still get dark lines as well with my middle schoolers. Someone
on this list many years ago suggested "whisper lines" and Lordy, THAT'S what
they did...whisper, light lines. I know it sounds coo-coo but try it...it
might work for you too. Bunki