[teacherartexchange] Reminder to ALWAYS check links on IAD

---------

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Sep 18 2006 - 09:53:44 PDT

For those who use Incredible Art Department (IAD),

This is just a reminder to ALWAYS check links yourself before using
them with students. I only check links to make sure they are not
broken - and I only check Incredible Art Resources section now. I do
not check lesson plans at all.

Some one found a link on a lesson plan that now goes to a pornography
site and notified me. Anytime you use a page or lesson and find broken
links or misdirected links - please notify me. I will remove them. If
you find alternate resources, let me know and I will add them to the
plan.

When you send me the notice, also include the lesson or page link so I
know which page to edit. If you need to use a page with students give
me at least one day's lead time.

Thank you in advance.

Judy Decker
Incredible Art Department (IAD)