Re: [teacherartexchange] Favorite Art Supplies

---------

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Sep 17 2006 - 16:22:43 PDT

On Sep 17, 2006, at 5:05 PM, Rebecca Burch wrote:

> I was afraid you were going to say that. Man, I want a rolling press
> so bad! Maybe if I'm a good art teacher, Santa will bring me one. :)
>
> Becky

I had to leave one when I retired. It was the biggest floor model
Dick Blick had.
It was fantastic. I put it on my wish list when I turned in my yearly
supply order
and to my surprise they ordered it. I'd love to have one now.
                                                        Woody

> On 9/17/06, Woody Duncan <woodyduncan@comcast.net> wrote:
>>
>> On Sep 17, 2006, at 12:41 PM, Rebecca Burch wrote:
>>
>> > Hey, that's neat!
>> >
>> > I don't have a rolling press, but one of those small presses
>> with the
>> > handle you push down, and the metal plate comes down, pressing the
>> > papers together. Would it work with that?

Woody, Retired in Albuquerque
         mailto:woodyduncan@comcast.net

35 Quality Middle School Art Lessons
Ordering Address: PO Box 91703