RE: [teacherartexchange] Favorite Art Supplies

---------

From: artsymartsy (artsymartsy_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Sep 17 2006 - 14:53:28 PDT

1. Drawing Pencils - 6B
2. Prismacolor Pencils - great for color theory, blend so easily
3. Portfolio Water Soluble Oil Pastels - Another person mentioned they love
these - these melt and blend with the heat from your fingers - very messy,
but clean up with just water - no stained tables
4. White vinyl erasers - never the pink ones
5. Inexpensive drawing paper - for practice
6. Best Quality Drawing Paper you can afford - for final projects
7. Water color paper - Charcoal Paper and any type of paper that looks
interesting - I try to buy the best I can afford and introduce students to
types of papers they may not have been introduced to yet.
8. Black Railroad Board to mount work for Shows
9. Rubber Cement type glues
10. National Geographic Magazines