RE: [teacherartexchange] Ambient noise

---------

From: artsymartsy (artsymartsy_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Sep 17 2006 - 14:34:08 PDT

Chris,
Don't give up on the students! Take them outside, if at all possible. I have
been doing this same lesson for years with great results. I teach 6-12
graders, though. The majority of students enjoy this lesson and comment we
should do it again.
They are amazed at the sounds they hear when they close their eyes and just
listen.
Martha in Mass.