[teacherartexchange] Ambient noise

---------

From: chris massingill (chris_massingill_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Sep 17 2006 - 12:30:41 PDT

Hello,

I found a lesson plan for a drawing assignment that I
really liked where the students sit outside close
their eyes and then draw the sounds that they hear,
but I teach some wild and wacky 5th graders who aren't
going to be able to control themselves if I take them
outside - so, can anyone recommend a resource for cd's
or MP3's of ambient outdoor noises that I could use
instead?

Thanks!

Chris in Central Arkansas