Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: [teacherartexchange] Tape transfers

From: M. Austin (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Sep 17 2006 - 12:23:54 PDT

When I shared this technique with my students it was for their altered
books. I had them cut out the letters of their name using different fonts
from magazines, and then put their transfer inside their book. The kids were
fascinated with the technique. It gives a different visual as opposed to
just putting in the original picture.
K-12 Kansas Art Teacher

> What I don't remember is what you do with the tape after the magazine
> picture has been transferred to it. Any reminders would be greatly
> appreciated! Links to student work, pictures etc. would be great too!

To unsubscribe go to