Re: [teacherartexchange] Favorite Art Supplies: Rebecca's transfers

---------

From: Rebecca Burch (mamallama_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Sep 17 2006 - 08:36:39 PDT

I've done them both way (small pieces and big) and it can work either
way, as long as you cut the contact paper out at the edge of the
image. (Otherwise, it's obviously contact paper and it kind of loses
the cool effect.)

It sticks on its own most of the time, but if I've had to do any
vigorous scrubbing to get the paper off, I sometimes give it a shot of
spray adhesive, just to make sure it sticks. On a stickiness scale of
zero (plain paper) to 10 (duct tape) it's usually around a 3 (post-it
note).

Becky