Re: [teacherartexchange] Favorite Art Supplies

---------

From: Holmgren (holmgren_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Sep 16 2006 - 18:56:39 PDT

How do you do magazine transfers with clear contact paper? And, would it
work with digital prints on paper, as well?

Mary H.

p.s. several things I can't live without:

paper grocery bags--I use them for tempera paint--one per table, squeeze the
colors of paint to be used on them--kids share. (no containers to wash out
afterward
old magazines: I tear out the pages and the kids use them for mixing colors
with tempera and acrylic paint