Re:[teacherartexchange] Simultaneous contrast

---------

From: Marta Pinto (marta.martapinto_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Sep 16 2006 - 14:17:55 PDT

Hello,

Thanks Beth, for the suggestion of this site.

Marta

Subject: Simultaneous contrast
From: Elizabeth Heisey <elizhiz@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2006 05:07:13 -0700 (PDT)

http://webexhibits.org/colorart/contrast.html

This is a nice site for simultaneous contrast. Has
some paintings by Van Gogh as examples, some good
questions and a great interactive at the end.

Our tempera experiments were less reliable and this
site was nice for the students to see the ideal.

Beth in Ohio