[teacherartexchange] First Artworks Art Fundraiser Program

---------

From: Julie Jacobusse (JacobusseJulie_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Sep 16 2006 - 11:45:42 PDT

I was wondering if anyone out there is participating in the first
Artworks fund raiser this year. I am trying to decide on the best
lessons for this program. They provide the paper, mat/frame student
art, hang art on panels and have an art show at your school. Families
can buy art and prints of art-businesses can also buy prints of art.
Students get their art back if they do not buy the mated/framed art.
They only downfalls are the limitation in size, and art has to be
created on a landscape view. I think one great thing is every student
gets their art framed, and participates in a professional looking art
show, plus they do all the work. it is also a great way to raise money
for art materials. If you are interested their web site is:
www.firstartworks.com/index.html

If anyone has done this before or has any input-E-mail me. I only get
the postings for Getty in the digest form, would like to change it to
getting the posts as I receive them-but seem to have forgotten my
password...if anyone has any input on how to fix that as well let me know.

Julie Jacobusse-Georgia