RE: [teacherartexchange] new thread: favorite supplies

---------

From: familyerickson (familyerickson_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Sep 16 2006 - 11:18:38 PDT

My new favorite supply:

A classroom set of special red glue lids from Sax.
You replace your regular glue bottles with these lids. They "dot-dot-dot"
the glue out instead of it coming out in blobs.
I am able to use this glue with students as young as age 4 and all the way
up to 5th grade.
They are wonderful!!! for preventing messes and that awful oozing around the
edges. A terrific invention for young art makers.
Cindy in OK