[teacherartexchange] Altered Book Tip In Exchange - interested?

---------

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Sep 16 2006 - 07:53:54 PDT

Dear Art Educators,

The last Tip In exchange was fantastic!

Is there any interest in having one during the school year?

Tip Ins are pages that you do separately (make a determined number of
pages) - send to the host of the group for sorting - then a pile of
different tip ins are returned to you for "tipping" into a book (or
for making your own hand made book).

If we do this, the mailing date will be after the first of the year to
give you plenty of time. I already know there is interest in having a
group next summer.

Reply to me OFF list if you are interested (judy.decker at gmail.com)

First and last name:
email address for the group:
snail mail address:
suggested theme:

If there are five or more participants, we will have the group. We
will decide as a group how many pages to make for the exchange.

Regards,

Judy Decker