[teacherartexchange] Jackson Pollock - fun interactive

---------

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Sep 16 2006 - 07:00:11 PDT

Dear Art Educators,

Donna Clark sent me this site where you can create your own
Pollock-like work - "splashing" paint all over your computer screen.

Jackson Pollock by Miltos Manetas
http://www.jacksonpollock.org/
You have to left click and move cursor to start. Then click to change
colors as you splash all over the page

I will be adding a link to this on American Artist and Just for Kids
pages on Incredible Art Resources.

Judy Decker
Incredible Art Department
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/