Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] Amir Bakhari -African American Urban Artist

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Sep 16 2006 - 06:51:25 PDT

Dear Art Educators,

Many of you are looking for contemporary artists. SergioLora sent this
site for urban African American artist influenced by Basquiat and
Amir Bakhari
He was also influenced by African masks.

For some reason, I can only access the gallery from the link above. I
get an error message when trying to access it from the home page or
the Gallery link.

Judy Decker

To unsubscribe go to