[teacherartexchange] Amir Bakhari -African American Urban Artist

---------

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Sep 16 2006 - 06:51:25 PDT

Dear Art Educators,

Many of you are looking for contemporary artists. SergioLora sent this
site for urban African American artist influenced by Basquiat and
Dubuffet:
Amir Bakhari
http://desires.com/2.1/Art/Amir/Docs/gallery01.html
He was also influenced by African masks.

For some reason, I can only access the gallery from the link above. I
get an error message when trying to access it from the home page or
the Gallery link.

Enjoy,

Judy Decker