Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: [teacherartexchange] peace project

Date: Fri Sep 15 2006 - 14:59:00 PDT

What an wonderful approach. I was thinking of doing a directed lesson on radial and rotational symmetry using a variety of symbolic motifs, including the peace sign and a Picasso dove. I went to Babelfish and printed out every translation of 'peace' that they have:

de vrede
le paix
der Frieden
η ειρήνη