[teacherartexchange] art inservice request

---------

From: Pam Wellington (loveart_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Sep 15 2006 - 08:32:57 PDT

Dear Art Educators:
As you know sometimes administrators are rather cluelass as to how much time
we spend in preparation. My assistant superintendent just asked me if I
would run a half day inservice activity for the high school faculty in 3
weeks! Does anyone have some internet sites that are good for art
appreciation, art advocacy, and statistics on art in education in the public
schools? Just the site addresses would be great, but if you have specific
articles or studies you can send to me that would be great too. This will
save my skin and my reputation!
Thanks!
Pamela Wellington
Art Dept. Chair