Re: [teacherartexchange] Pinwheels?

---------

From: Sheri Fried (sfried68_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Sep 14 2006 - 09:51:19 PDT

Hi ALL
I did Pinwheels last year and it was great! I teach
in a public elem. school. I did not feel the need to
get an OK from administration, as I felt it was my
project, part of what I chose to add to my curriculum.
 I did not think for a moment that it may have been
controversial. I know that my principal respects what
I do with the kids, and has never questioned my
lessons, or asked to see a lesson plan.
Why do some of you feel the need to get this project
OK-ed, instead of simply "just do it"?
just curious!
Sheri