[teacherartexchange] Pinwheels?

---------

From: Rebecca Burch (mamallama_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Sep 14 2006 - 09:18:13 PDT

Dagonnit!!!

I put in the request to do Pinwheels this morning and it got rejected.
 I thought that since this is a Catholic school, they would be OK with
it, but I'm not so sure. I requested to do it as a whole-school
thing, though, where kids could make the pinwheels on their own time
and bring them to me, and of course we would do them in art class.
Maybe it just got rejected as a whole-school project and it will be
OK'd to do just with art classes.

Becky