RE: [teacherartexchange] pinwheels are spinning in Maine

---------

From: Westphall, Robin (rwestphall_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Sep 14 2006 - 07:00:23 PDT

I was so excited about the Pinwheels for Peace project that I asked my
administrator if we could participate. He of course had to check with
district people, who initially said yes and spread the word to other
sites. Then the district PR person got involved and said we could NOT
participate because the website suggested getting out of the war in
Iraq.

We have been forbidden to have pinwheels on the 21st. So much for peace
in Southern California...