[teacherartexchange] Problems with Middle School kids? See Middle Web

---------

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Sep 14 2006 - 05:54:35 PDT

Dear Middle School Teachers,

I have been exploring Middle Web this morning:
http://www.middleweb.com/

Lots of good advice for motivating middle school kids.

This story was shared in Riverdeep newsletter:
http://www.middleweb.com/INCASEmark.html
I had seen it before. " All Things Good" A teacher's class assignment
is kept and treasured by her students.

This is a true story:
http://www.snopes.com/glurge/allgood.asp
"Sister Helen Mrosla, a Franciscan nun, submitted "All the Good
Things" to Proteus, A Journal of Ideas in 1991. Her article also
appeared in Reader's Digest that same year, was reprinted in the
original Chicken Soup for the Soul book in 1993, and was offered yet
again in 1996's Stories for the Heart."

Lots more middle school insight:
http://www.middleweb.com/INCASEMISSD.html

Regards,