Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] Jesús Bautista Moroles

From: Kevan Nitzberg (knitzber_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Sep 14 2006 - 04:27:05 PDT

In addition to the recent postings regarding Jes?s Bautista Moroles...

Notice that the spelling of Mr. Moroloes' name is somewhat different from
what has been printed. It was communicated to me by his office that the
spelling is important so you might want to attend to how it has been
portrayed on the list. Also, we had the very good fortune several years ago
to have him as a guest speaker at our annual Art Educators of MN. Fall
Conference in the Twin Cities, and the following year he was kind enough to
return and present an all day granite carving workshop to art teachers at
that fall conference (held in St. Cloud). If you are interested, here is an
article I wrote for about him and his work following his
keynote address:

To unsubscribe go to