Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: [teacherartexchange] art for Kindergarten

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Sep 13 2006 - 06:27:24 PDT

Lisa and Marvin,
        I'm very confused. This message on "art for kindergarden" was posted
on my computer this morning.
I can not find any other postings for "art for kindergarden" on my
computer. I have deleted old mail so
perhaps this is a reply to something posted last month.

On Sep 13, 2006, at 7:10 AM, Marvin Bartel wrote:

>> Hi Everyone,
>> I am starting to be a volunteer art teacher in my daughters public
>> school
>> kindergarten class . . .
> Lisa,
> I have posted quite a bit of material for preschool age. If you
> are an artist that has been asked teach art
> because of your art ability and interest, please read the what
> these pages say about teaching art to young
> children. They have immense potential. They are very imaginative
> and creative,
> Marvin Bartel

Woody, Retired in Albuquerque

35 Quality Middle School Art Lessons