Re:[teacherartexchange] teacherartexchange digest: September 12, 2006

---------

From: Lisa Robins (lisa_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Sep 13 2006 - 03:04:55 PDT

Hi Everyone,
I am starting to be a volunteer art teacher in my daughters public school
kindergarten class. I will be with 3 groups of 7 for 30 minutes each twice a
week. I have to buy my own materials. I had planned to have art project
ideas ready to go long ago but got quite ill with pneumonia over the summer.
So here I am ready to go in and would love any ideas or places to go to look
for ideas for art projects for the kindergarten grade level.
My e-mail address is:

lisa@lisarobins.com

Any ideas would be sooooooooo helpful. This public school does not currently
have an art teacher.
Thank you very much!
Sincerely Lisa Robins