[teacherartexchange] First projects posted

---------

From: Sharon (sharon_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Sep 12 2006 - 19:12:54 PDT

Well, we're off and running and I've updated my website
(www.art-rageous.net) to include the first projects of the 2006-2007 school
year. The opening Advanced Art project is new this year and the first Art 2
project is one that I did last year (which is based on Barbara Felsecker's
lesson plan that's posted on www.dickblick.com). Art 1 students are doing
the "Your Life as a Movie" pre-instructional posters that I first did a few
years ago (no new pics or updates on that yet).

Things are going well but it's certainly a juggling act with 3 different
levels in most periods (all have a minimum of 2 levels). The major
challenge is organizing intro/lecture days with times that the other groups
are already working on projects, but so far, so good....