[teacherartexchange] Need a Specific Puzzle

---------

From: M. Austin (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Sep 11 2006 - 17:14:15 PDT

I had a print out of two cowboys and two horses. You cut out the cowboys and
had to figure out how to make them ride the two horses correctly. The
obvious way made the cowboys ride the horses upside down, and you really had
to think outside the box to get them right-side up on the horses. I always
used it with my 3rd graders when we began our optical illusions - it was my
"hook" - the one the kids just HAD to take with them to share with their
family. Of course this year I cannot find those darn printouts for anything.
Does anyone have a copy of this they can send me? I have looked online
forever, through all my drawers and hummocks of papers. No luck. I will be
eternally grateful if anyone can help me here!
~Michal
K-12 Kansas Art Teacher
http://www.geocities.com/theartkids