[teacherartexchange] Wanted: Easy, craft for fundraising

---------

From: Gabrielle Bliss (Gabrielle.Bliss_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Sep 11 2006 - 14:07:31 PDT

Hello all,

I just learned that my "art and community" class will be selling a craft that they have made at
a fundraiser on
October 7th. I have thought of friendship bracelets but am looking for additional ideas. Does
anyone have any
ideas about something easy and cheap for a craft fair. Thank you so much for your ideas.
Gabrielle in Minnesota