[teacherartexchange] New Ap/Art Three Teacher

---------

From: Elaine M. Zobro (ZOBROE_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Sep 10 2006 - 16:16:55 PDT

I am a first year art teacher. This year I have three Art I classes - with 40 students in each, two art two classes and one AP/Art Three class...Right now my ? is regarding my AP/Art Three class...just wondering if anyone has any great lesson plans for AP or Art Three students. Art Three students will begin the year doing self-portraits (Betty Edwards). AP students are coming up with a plan as to whether or not they want to do 2-D, 3-D or drawing for their portfolios. Any good lessons would help.

Thanks , Elaine - MI