Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] Modern Teachers from Museum of Modern Art

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Sep 10 2006 - 05:10:40 PDT

Dear Art Educators,

"SergioLora" sent me this link from Museum of Modern Art - Modern Teachers:
Download PDFs of educators guides, browse images, or search lessons by
subject, theme, medium, or artist. Text and images can be printed,
projected, or saved into a presentation.

I have added a link on my USA Museums page.

Judy Decker (Ohio)
Incredible Art Resources

To unsubscribe go to