[teacherartexchange] Modern Teachers from Museum of Modern Art

---------

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Sep 10 2006 - 05:10:40 PDT

Dear Art Educators,

"SergioLora" sent me this link from Museum of Modern Art - Modern Teachers:
http://www.moma.org/modernteachers/index.html
Download PDFs of educators guides, browse images, or search lessons by
subject, theme, medium, or artist. Text and images can be printed,
projected, or saved into a presentation.

I have added a link on my USA Museums page.
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/middle/museum2.htm

Judy Decker (Ohio)
Incredible Art Resources