Re: [teacherartexchange] SchoolArts ATC Contest for Teachers and Students

---------

From: Betty B (bettycarol_40_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Sep 09 2006 - 14:24:17 PDT

Great idea Nancy - and the administrator who told me I
couldn't have the kids make ATC's has moved on (up,
actually, but no longer supervising my building). So
this will be a perfect way to make it available to my
kids.

If ONLY they became so popular that they had the
potential of being the problem that Pokemon cards
were! (that was his fear)