[teacherartexchange] SchoolArts ATC Contest for Teachers and Students

---------

From: Nancy Walkup (nwalkup_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Sep 09 2006 - 12:35:52 PDT

FYI: I hope you will all consider entering SchoolArts' first ATC contest. It is open to art teachers, art education students, and students (one entry per person). The winners will be displayed at our booth at NAEA and published in the magazine.

You can find more information at:
http://www.davisart.com/Portal/SchoolArts/SADefault.aspx?curPage=ATC

Nancy Walkup
Editor, SchoolArts