[teacherartexchange] James Michael Lawrence - new digital art (Minnesota)

---------

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Sep 09 2006 - 10:53:09 PDT

Greetings Art Educators,

James Michael Lawrence has new digital art on his Minnesota Artists web page:
http://www.mnartists.org/artistHome.do?rid=13901
The newer work includes some drawing with a Wacom graphics tablet.

James is very excited about sharing his work with students and has
created his own PowerPoint with 50 slides of his work. If anyone would
like to have this PowerPoint, let me know and I will connect you with
James. James enjoys answering questions that students may have.

Regards,

Judy Decker (Ohio)