[teacherartexchange] Immigration Issues

---------

From: M. Austin (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Sep 08 2006 - 14:21:17 PDT

Ok - after two + days of this discussion, with no real facts being presented
or their relationship to schools, can we please drop this, OR relate the
conversation to how it affects us as teachers. I do not feel that I am
better informed for having read these comments as most have been presented
from a personal emotional perspective rather than a factual base. Either
that or I will just start blocking posters who wish to discuss this - makes
me no difference. I read this list to become a better art teacher - I can
watch the news or go to the cafe if I want to talk politics.
~Michal
K-12 Kansas Art Teacher
http://www.geocities.com/theartkids