Re: [teacherartexchange] New Watercolors Selected

---------

From: Sidnie Miller (SMILLER_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Sep 08 2006 - 12:08:56 PDT

Beautiful Woody!! Congratulations

>>> woodyduncan@comcast.net 9/7/2006 1:36 pm >>>
I just got word that I got two new paintings into the NMWS Fall
juried exhibit.
Also, this weekend Frani and I are driving up to Taos this for the
opening of
the Taos National. I got a painting accepted to that show this year.
Here is a page of paintings I've had on display this year:

http://www.taospaint.com/2006Watercolors/OnExhibit.html

Now if I'd just paint more I'd get even more opportunities.
Perhaps this will inspire me to clean up the studio.
                                                Woody

Woody, Retired in Albuquerque
         mailto:woodyduncan@comcast.net

35 Quality Middle School Art Lessons
Ordering Address: PO Box 91703
Albuquerque, NM 87199-1703

of your artwork that soars." from: "Art & Fear"

Woody's Watercolor Portfolio:
Newest Fantastic Triplet Pics:
My newest watercolors: