RE:[teacherartexchange] teacherartexchange digest: September 07, 2006

---------

From: Maureen (mmorris_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Sep 08 2006 - 08:53:19 PDT

Hey all. Wow, intense conversation, how ever I am not writing this time to
get involved in this one even though I hear good points on all sides of the
issue. I am requesting that those who post/reply do a little formatting with
their emails before sending them. I am not sure if I am doing it right but I
am trying to avoid sending the bulk of the text back in my email by deleting
it. I am not sure if that is the process, I am not very good with written
instructions, I prefer to identify a problem and then respond to it based on
what I know. If anyone has the "official" method, please include. Oh, on the
Immigration issue, (I couldn't help myself), the rest of the world has to
follow fairly strict guidelines when they want to come into the country.
Yet, there are quite a number of Canadians and others (besides those south
of the border) that immigrate illegally. No doubt, something needs to be
done about certain aspects of the situation. Saying this does not make me
racist!