RE: [teacherartexchange] arts return to San Francisco, ignorance to our list

---------

From: Shannon McGraw (smcgraw_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Sep 08 2006 - 06:24:01 PDT

I'm done trying to convince anyone...this will be it; but if you don't
think the Mexican government if orchestrating this mass deportation of
their poor...with comic books, CD showing the best routes..because of
the BILLIONS of America's money that is poured back in..you're living in
the dark. Over 85 hospitals in CA have gone bankrupt because of
illegals getting services without paying...fact. Wages in Dallas have
declined by 22% in the last five years because of illegals...fact.
America IS the great enabler...and you're are right about one
thing...the outsourcing of jobs is almost as debilitating to the
American worker.
Read 'Mexifornia' read 'State of Emergency' read 'In Mortal Danger' read
the facts on 'numbersusa.com' read the facts on 'fairus.com' IF you
dare...talk about 'mind-boggling ignorance.' The mind will justify
anything...including the fact that Americans have to pay out in
hard-earned taxes to the tune of over $200MILLION dollars every year for
services to illegals...that's a lot of mowed lawns and made beds...and
how, with their low wages they can send about $20 BILLION back to their
own country???..where are they getting that kind of doe? Because they
don't pay for having their anchor babies, their medical, their car
insurance, and every other service.
I'm finished! So, anyone wanting to make comments, my response will not
be forthcoming.