Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] New Watercolors Selected

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Sep 07 2006 - 13:36:50 PDT

I just got word that I got two new paintings into the NMWS Fall
juried exhibit.
Also, this weekend Frani and I are driving up to Taos this for the
opening of
the Taos National. I got a painting accepted to that show this year.
Here is a page of paintings I've had on display this year:

Now if I'd just paint more I'd get even more opportunities.
Perhaps this will inspire me to clean up the studio.

Woody, Retired in Albuquerque

35 Quality Middle School Art Lessons
Ordering Address: PO Box 91703
Albuquerque, NM 87199-1703