Re: [teacherartexchange] Political Opinions- San Francisco

---------

From: Gabrielle Bliss (Gabrielle.Bliss_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Sep 07 2006 - 09:18:37 PDT

I am sorry for the political end of my comment. I sincerely hope that everyone on the list can use it as a
resource in art education to help us be better teachers and better reach and teach all of our students. I still
believe this is not the appropriate forum for immigration policy etc. I do feel that the singling out and attacking
one group of people is hurtful and not in the best interest of what we are all here for.

Gabrielle Bliss, MN