Re:[teacherartexchange] lining up

---------

From: Hillmer, Jan (HillmJan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Sep 07 2006 - 06:51:22 PDT

Our kids wear uniforms so I do painting/artist identification with some
of my art posters not hanging up. Usually I let the correct answer
release the whole table. The kids love this and call it "The Game." To
add excitement, I throw in paintings or artists I haven't discussed much
in class. If a table gets one of those correct, I bump them up to
first 'table.' It's gotten so that we start cleanup a bit early so that
there's always time to play "The Game."
Jan

With my younger students I have them line up according to what they wear
-
everyone wearing the color that yellow and red mixed together make may
line
up... It is a great way to review and to find out who knows their
colors.
~Michal