[teacherartexchange] Learning@Whitney - Resources for teachers, kids and teens

---------

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Sep 07 2006 - 05:28:42 PDT

Dear Art Educators,

Visit Learning@Whitney:
http://whitney.org/learning/

"Learning@Whitney consists of interdisciplinary teaching materials and
activities for integrating twentieth- and twenty-first-century
American art and culture into grades 3-12 curriculum studies."

"Learning@Whitney offers a variety of ways to integrate visual art
into school curriculum and use the Museum's collection of twentieth
and twenty-first century art as a primary resource for learning,
teaching, and innovative classroom practice."

Learning resources for teacher, kids and teens. Make your own
collection, lesson plans, timeline, research tips for kids and teens
and more.

I have added a link to these resources on my North American Museums page.
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/middle/museum2.htm

Regards,

Judy Decker
Incredible Art Resources