Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: [teacherartexchange] Political Opinions- San Francisco

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Sep 06 2006 - 21:09:12 PDT

        I agree with not putting political opinions on the list. But, often
it can not be
helped. My own comments and yours about proudly teaching all who walk
the doors is a political opinion as well. So we can't chastise
someone who voices
an opinion just because we find it offensive.

On Sep 6, 2006, at 9:08 PM, Gabrielle Bliss wrote:

> It was my understanding that political opinions were not welcome on
> the list.
> Hate speech and racism are not welcome anywhere. Please keep it off
> the list.
> Gabrielle in Minnesota- proudlt teaching all who walk through the
> doors of public education

Woody, Retired in Albuquerque

35 Quality Middle School Art Lessons
Ordering Address: PO Box 91703