Re: [teacherartexchange] Political Opinions- San Francisco

---------

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Sep 06 2006 - 21:09:12 PDT

Gabrielle,
        I agree with not putting political opinions on the list. But, often
it can not be
helped. My own comments and yours about proudly teaching all who walk
through
the doors is a political opinion as well. So we can't chastise
someone who voices
an opinion just because we find it offensive.
                                                        Woody

On Sep 6, 2006, at 9:08 PM, Gabrielle Bliss wrote:

> It was my understanding that political opinions were not welcome on
> the list.
> Hate speech and racism are not welcome anywhere. Please keep it off
> the list.
>
> Gabrielle in Minnesota- proudlt teaching all who walk through the
> doors of public education

Woody, Retired in Albuquerque
         mailto:woodyduncan@comcast.net

35 Quality Middle School Art Lessons