Re: [teacherartexchange] NEW K-8 photo teacher

---------

From: pam smith (thinkart2003_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Sep 06 2006 - 18:14:43 PDT

Use could have them take pictures that show the
elements. I had my photo class(we had a dark
room)start the quarter by talking aobut the elements
and principles and finding at least two (or
more)pictures that show that element or principle. We
also talked about techniques like "framing" and "rule
of thirds" they had to find examples of those also.
There is a great web site that shows them how f-stop
and shutter speed work to create different effects. I
will see if I can find it and get back to you. Some
ideas that worked for me. Hope it helps.
Pam